The program StitchMaps
simply joins these maps.
The result is a map that is suitable for programs using raster scan.
* Stitch maps together to build one overall map.
* Join your scanned or digitized individual maps into a single, shareable map.
* Capture and join Google Earth images into a single calibrated map.
This map may be used directly in OziExplorer, Fugawi, TTQV, Global Mapper, Mapinfo, etc.
makes joining these maps simple.
* The result is a map that is suitable for programs that use raster images.
* The source maps can be created by scanning templates or by exporting from digitized maps.
* The resulting stitched map is a raster image, similar to a digital photo.
* Note that the creation of vector images such as those used for road navigation programs is not possible with this method!
is available in a trial version, a standard version, and a plus version.
The trial version has all the functions and tools of the full version except that the resulting output map and calibration cannot be saved.
* Besides the full functionality of the standard version, StitchMaps
Plus has the ability to automatically copy, download, and join Google Earth images into a single, seamless and geo-calibrated map.
* To use StitchMaps
Plus you will need to have the latest Google Earth version updates from v4.0 to v5.0 installed.
The COM API (program interface) of Google Earth should be installed correctly!
* Due to beta status of Google Earth, the backwards compatibility Between Google Earth and Stitch Maps Plus cannot be assured.
We cannot guarantee full compatibility between Google Earth and StitchMaps
on your system.
Please test StitchMaps
Plus before buying and contact us about any problems.